The Spiral Door: Annual Horoscope News
Front Page
Page Two Recent Offerings Weekly Magazine Horoscopes Subscribe! Feedback
Astrology Secrets Revealed
October 24, 2020, 10:09:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Astrology Questions & Answers Forum run!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

This space is a dialog with astrologers. You may submit your question to asr@planetwaves.net. By submitting a question, you agree to have the question, chart, and birth data published in Astrology Secrets Revealed, and in other projects of Planet Waves, Inc. We will not publish your contact information.

We get a lot of inquiries, so submitting a question does not guarantee an answer, but we’ll surely do our best to respond. You agree to take full responsibility for what you read on these pages, and for any information we may provide in an answer. Astrology in this format is a form of personally applicable mythical fiction. Answers are not astrological counseling or consulting, they are merely the opinion of an astrologer.

Some of the astrologers here do give personal readings, and you can find out more here.
When you submit a question, please write out your birth date (such as August 31, 2006) and remember the time and place of your birth. If you are a member of this forum, you may submit your query, or a comment, by private message to an astrologer. Participants in this forum also agree to abide by the Planet Waves Terms of Service, located here.

Astrologers who respond are listed here.

This forum is sponsored by your subscriptions to Planet Waves Weekly. To learn more, please visit this link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About the Pisces Lunar Eclipse Thursday, Sept . 7  (Read 1870 times)
Eric Francis
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« on: September 03, 2006, 05:33:15 AM »

Hi there,

First, being an illiterate in computer stuff, i am not quite sure how to go about this new web site. How do I get a password? I am a subscriber.

[Note, to become a member of this forum, you just would use the "become a member" or join forum" button. Anyone can join, or browse. -efc]

Secondly, the eclipse this Thursday at exactly 15 Pisces conjunct Uranus (less than three degrees) and opposite Mercury (less than 8 degrees), will contact the charts of mid-Sixties people, particularly 65 and 66, including i believe the 66'ers's Saturn opp Uranus/Pluto -- and of course a large group from the 60s Pluto/Uranus conjunction.

I have a feeling that we are the generation who are, in a way, the ones that pick up on all the fear that is being created in the world currently. We are, to a large degree, the great midddle-class who in the Western world protect ourselves behind barriers of materialism, as well as in weird puritan religious mouvements and old fashioned 1950s family structures, as we are possibly in the East with similar energy but with less money to spend, thus less false security and consequently a kind of more angry fear.

My feeling is that we have turned the migthy power of that Pluto/Uranus inward, it is unconscious and the very power that we hold seems to us to come from the outside or rather we project it.

And now an eclipse. I wonder what effect it could have for us. And certainly also for me personally.

My chart is so tied up with this axis and I believe I have developed some understanding of the energy, but I still have big trouble with the Saturn part of it in my 2nd house. Well I think this is where my trouble is mainly. I cannot find a sense of feeling I belong here. I feel like a visitor, somebody who haven't got a right to take up any space, yet on the other hand I know I take a lot of space because my personality is so forceful. I feel at times like the boy in "the emperor's new clothes" watching the world and seeing it, but with nobody to listen and I have become so ashamed of myself.

Does this make any sense?

I was born on May 27 1965 in Copenhagen, Denmark at 10:29 pm.

Lots of love,

-- Sophie

http://planetwaves.net/chart.php?c=Sophie
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 05:55:03 PM by Farah » Logged
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 06:09:43 AM »

Dear Sophie,

Thanks for reminding us that the emperor is naked. I think your voice is here for us now as a voice for the lunar eclipse. This evening, September 7, 2006 the shadow of our Earth pokes at the full Piscean moon, nudging us to find a naked Emperor whether "he" is in the shadow of ourselves, our televisions or our leaders. Thanks for contributing this metaphor.

But what are we going to do about your fairy tale shame? My sense is, it, too, is a little like the Emperor's clothes. During this lunar eclipse I encourage you to look toward the Sun, the shadow caster in this case, for insight to lighten and transform the "shame" (but there's nothing there!) into confidence

Want a personal reading?
Contact me at deirdre@planetwaves.net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: