The Spiral Door: Annual Horoscope News
Front Page
Page Two Recent Offerings Weekly Magazine Horoscopes Subscribe! Feedback
Astrology Secrets Revealed
October 24, 2020, 10:55:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Astrology Questions & Answers Forum run!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

This space is a dialog with astrologers. You may submit your question to asr@planetwaves.net. By submitting a question, you agree to have the question, chart, and birth data published in Astrology Secrets Revealed, and in other projects of Planet Waves, Inc. We will not publish your contact information.

We get a lot of inquiries, so submitting a question does not guarantee an answer, but we’ll surely do our best to respond. You agree to take full responsibility for what you read on these pages, and for any information we may provide in an answer. Astrology in this format is a form of personally applicable mythical fiction. Answers are not astrological counseling or consulting, they are merely the opinion of an astrologer.

Some of the astrologers here do give personal readings, and you can find out more here.
When you submit a question, please write out your birth date (such as August 31, 2006) and remember the time and place of your birth. If you are a member of this forum, you may submit your query, or a comment, by private message to an astrologer. Participants in this forum also agree to abide by the Planet Waves Terms of Service, located here.

Astrologers who respond are listed here.

This forum is sponsored by your subscriptions to Planet Waves Weekly. To learn more, please visit this link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: self-birth  (Read 2330 times)
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 04, 2006, 05:51:16 PM »

Hello ASR,

I am new to this forum and have a question:

I have been going through a deep inner transformation for the last eight years, but more consciously the last three years.  The need for these changes was something I sensed but could not get myself to recognize until outer signs became so difficult that I
could not turn away -- emotional struggles with how to relate instinctually to
my first child (a son, now 8 ), physical struggles after the birth of my
second child (a daughter, now 5), and marital strife when my spouse seemed
unable to handle keeping a job or meeting his own needs consciously to rise
to the occasion now in our lives.  It is as if I have risen up from deep and
stony ancestral patterns and now tapped in to what is truly me in an inner
way, which is new and true, but also leaves me confused in daily life at
times since it is as if I am weighing things back and forth between how I
have been and how I am becoming.

My question is this:  Can a chart reveal that a person would come to a
self-birth at a specific point in her lifetime?  I feel as if I was destined
to not be able to "be myself" until this point in my life, but I wonder how
this feeling might relate to my Virgoan self-criticism, since I have an old
habit which makes me feel I should be always doing my life better than I am.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks and love--Kelly L.
http://planetwaves.net/chart.php?c=Kelly
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 08:15:38 PM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
Contact me at deirdre@planetwaves.net
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 08:11:36 PM »

Dear Kelly,

You are wondering if a chart can reveal if a person can come to a self-birth. I assume when you say self-birth you mean feeling comfortable in your skin, or liberated. My impression is freedom exists in surrendering to the flow of life. You, Kelly, have the power to be born again and again and again.

Looking at your chart, you are a Virgo and your ascendant is Scorpio. The modern ruler of your chart is Pluto which is conjunct Mercury in Virgo. You might be worried about Virgo self-criticism, but please remember, Pluto/Mercury is a lot of deep raw brain power. I think when you put your mind to it you really can do anything
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 08:18:11 PM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 11:05:05 AM »

Kelly wrote in at 10:01 am on Thursday September 7, with this response:

Deirdre,

Thanks for your response to my question on the ASR list.  Yes, I do mean
self-birth as that ability to be comfortable in my own skin, but also
surrendering to the flow of life.  In light of your comments, I can see the
many many self-births that I have been through and can let go of the idea of
just "one."  One thing I have noticed about the raw brain power you comment
on is that ideas can sometimes hold a lot of power for me; this is another
aspect of surrendering for me.

You wrote: You have Pisces on the fifth house cusp. The ruler of Pisces,
Neptune, is on your ascendant.   I am wondering if you could say more about
the significance of this.  I am in the midst of beginning new work in
healing and writing and I understand that this is a period of creativity for
me. 

Thanks and love--
Kelly
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 11:07:14 AM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 03:28:04 AM »

Dear Kelly,

As I was looking at your chart I could feel the intensity with which you think and my instinct was to look for a place where you could access your self acceptance. I thought of creativity, because in my opinion there is just one rule there, and that is, BEFORE embarking on a creative project you make a promise with yourself which is: Everything I do on this project is right. There are no wrong answers.

To go into more detail and using the self portrait project just as an example. Let's say you have decided to draw a self portrait with black pen on white paper. Your kids are WAY sleeping and you have no interuptions. You need a mirror. This is Neptune on your ascendant, inspiration in your hand, your body and connection to your creativity. If you wonder where do I start and where do I end, there is your answer, you see your reflection and there is the truth, the reflection in the pond your watery source of inspriation.

Just before you see your reflection and exactly at the moment you see your reflection you remember The Rule: Everything I do on this project is right. There are no wrong answers. Your hand moves toward the paper knowing that everything it does is right and your hand makes no wrong answers. When the pen hits the paper this is the point of surrender and contact with yourself both. Once the pen is drawing you dont have to say The Rule anymore, that program is running automatically in the background. Then your mind is freed up for executive foreground decisions which sound like this:"Left, up, a little to the right, more here, many many lines, very dark blacker, leave room for white, to the edge of the page", etc. Notice that there is no judgement just syntax.

At some point you know you are finished. Just before you are finished and before you step back with that It's finished feeling, The Rule comes up again, this time starting in the past tense: Everything I did on this project is right. This is the right answer. That way, you create a positive string of commands for a whole series of self portraits.

The same goes for writing. See how you feel with a mirror hung or propped right behind the computer. It's Neptune, a source of creativity.

So that's what I mean aout being a Virgo with Mercury conjunct Pluto and having Pisces on the 5th house with Neptune on the ascendant. The significance is you program yourself to create.

Love,
Deirdre
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 03:32:19 AM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 10:48:07 AM »

Kelly wrote in at 9:34 am ESTon Friday September 8, with this response:

Deirdre,

Thanks for that further explanation--Got it!  Your description hits me where
I live when it comes to self-criticism, and I do still need to practice what
you lay out here to remind myself, though less so now than before in my
life.  This rings more true about my past when NOT doing the re-programming
step kept me in a much different place most of the time.   

Thanks so much--
Kelly

Want a personal reading?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: