The Spiral Door: Annual Horoscope News
Front Page
Page Two Recent Offerings Weekly Magazine Horoscopes Subscribe! Feedback
Astrology Secrets Revealed
August 12, 2020, 05:37:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Astrology Questions & Answers Forum run!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

This space is a dialog with astrologers. You may submit your question to asr@planetwaves.net. By submitting a question, you agree to have the question, chart, and birth data published in Astrology Secrets Revealed, and in other projects of Planet Waves, Inc. We will not publish your contact information.

We get a lot of inquiries, so submitting a question does not guarantee an answer, but we’ll surely do our best to respond. You agree to take full responsibility for what you read on these pages, and for any information we may provide in an answer. Astrology in this format is a form of personally applicable mythical fiction. Answers are not astrological counseling or consulting, they are merely the opinion of an astrologer.

Some of the astrologers here do give personal readings, and you can find out more here.
When you submit a question, please write out your birth date (such as August 31, 2006) and remember the time and place of your birth. If you are a member of this forum, you may submit your query, or a comment, by private message to an astrologer. Participants in this forum also agree to abide by the Planet Waves Terms of Service, located here.

Astrologers who respond are listed here.

This forum is sponsored by your subscriptions to Planet Waves Weekly. To learn more, please visit this link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: General Comments Thread  (Read 4137 times)
Eric Francis
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« on: September 07, 2006, 10:15:58 AM »

Hello Astrology Secrets Revealers,

Happy eclipse day, the energy is cooking. I'm here to announce a comments thread. This will be co-moderated by Farah and Mandy, who will post your comments. You can find them here, or write to asr@planetwaves.net with the subject header asr - comment. You may comment on specific entries, or on life, love, astrology and the birds in your garden, in general.

http://www.planetwaves.net/astrologers.html

Thanks for participating.

e
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 04:26:19 AM by Eric Francis » Logged
Farah
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 11:29:20 AM »

I do notice that many of the answers and a lot of your writing seems to answer a lot of my concerns.  With so much going on in the sky, and all the strange energies we are all feeling, I think nearly EVERYONE is trying to simplify their lives. I see it at work daily now. Where I work (14,000 employees) we are having 40 retirements per month
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 11:49:58 AM by Farah » Logged
Farah
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »

hey patricia

It didn't happen to me on Thursday, but I know the feeling -- the surge of joy, the feeling of expansion, of glowing with light, of love pouring thru you -- seeing everything with new eyes and just LOVING everything and everyone.  Delicious!  You're right -- nothing can compare.
I'm "working" on finding that place more often.  A book that I've found unexpectedly helpful is 'Ask and It Is Given' by Esther and Jerry Hicks (The Teachings of Abraham).  It helps me lock onto that more expansive energy that opens up whatever channels need to open.  I don't know the logistics/physics of what happens -- it just feels like a much higher frequency.

Jude ST
Farah
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 11:50:55 AM »

The comment on your planetwaves blog couldn
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 12:18:07 PM by Farah » Logged
Farah
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 02:59:17 PM »

I am a Pisces with Libra rising and have been feeling on the edge of a change for a long time
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 05:48:14 AM by paloma » Logged
Farah
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 09:53:29 AM »

Dear lovely souls of ASR,

Here are some amazing pictures of the Galactic Center . I had no
idea there were actually images available , and thought (on the
admittedly slim chance you'd never seen them) that you might enjoy them too:

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap990128.html (in particular)

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/apod/apod_search?galactic+center  (for
a list of many pix)

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/marshall/multimedia/photos/2004/photos04-169.html

Kristina
paloma
Global Moderator

aquipaloma@yahoo.fr
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 12:51:56 PM »

Dear ASR-ers,

One of my favorite things about planetwaves, in particular, and astrology, in general, is checking our charts and learning to really throw myself into each chart individually and imagining a human evolving being. As such I enjoyed the message from the poet, Donna, and saw her Neptune rising as the portal to her Atlantean world of Leo Moon and Cancer Sun, etc.

Thanks for sharing that with all of us out here and allowing us all to travel a bit.

I was confounded when trying to locate the chart for Sherie who's natal info seemed to match a number of my own natal planets: ie: Pluto in 7th opposite sun (if memory serves) and mercury in Aquarius. No big ... but I was wondering if there is a planned system for locating the charts that are being discussed, if the chart is not specifically linked.

I like how Eric posts charts and then asks for others to "read" -- it's fun and informative.

Mary

PS: Loved the question about bias ... I wonder if I never noticed that because Eric's biases may be my own. But now that you mention it, Eric does not share the adoration of Scorpio that my beloved friend the astrologer does ... my friend the astrologer has Venus in Scorpio so that may be part of the deal. Hmm.

--
mm.

I am available for in depth readings by mail and phone; or in person, if you are in Barcelona. I am fluent in french, spanish and english. Contact me at  paloma@planetwaves.net
paloma
Global Moderator

aquipaloma@yahoo.fr
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 08:58:32 AM »

Rob shares some of his personal astro placements with us, and his insight; if there are any Venus in Virgo persons in the audience who would like to add their share to the mix, you are most welcome. I have Venus in Virgo myself so maybe i'll add my own take in a couple of days; what comes to my mind with this combination is 'artisan'... so, thanks Rob for sharing!! Hmmm about posting your pics, i will need some help here...Smiley... and about God pointing at you, let 's live this door open and see who comes up with some answers.

Rob says:

I've been reading up on Venus in Virgo lately. Seems to be a lot of negative viewpoints on this aspect. Venus being 'in it's fall', Venus's energy being 'weakened', 'not being able to fully express the qualities of this planet',  etc. I have this aspect in my chart, and I have to say that I in no way feel the least bit artistically inhibited, debilitated, or disadvantaged. What I can say however is that the way I express my artistic urges manifests in a little bit different way with regards to the ways that are commonly referred to as artistic outlets. (I.E.-painting, drawing, sculpting, dance, etc.)

Something I took up about 5 years ago, and have become quite good at, is polishing metal. It's very painstaking, time consuming, attention to detail kind've work, which is very Virgonian, (is that a word?), yet the impetus for doing all this painstaking and patience-consuming  work is to create beauty. In the attached images, you will see an example of what I'm talking about.

The reason I'm posting this is so that, for any astrologers who might potentially come across a client with this placement, you might have a better understanding of how the energy of Venus is focused when in Virgo, so that you may not inadvertently discourage them from expressing themselves creatively due to their supposed "weakness" in this area.

Oh by the way: precision and attention to detail, not to mention patience, can be applied just as easily to members of the opposite sex, if you get my drift.
I had previously sent you guys another message about Yod aspects awhile back.  Not sure if you ever got a chance to look at it, but I would appreciate any  insight you might offer on this aspect.  Here is my original message:

The Finger of God

Greetings to all the saints at Planet Waves,

First, I'd like to thank and congratulate Mr. Francis & Company for being courageous enough to take the initiative to bring forth the birth of this forum.  I first encountered Eric's writings about 2.5 years ago on cainer.com and right from the start I knew this guy had something special.  After having gotten a glimpse of the talent being displayed by Mr. Francis's compatriots, there is no doubt in my mind that this forum has and will continue to do alot of good for alot of people.    Kudos all around.

Recently, when networking with a  friend who is a little more well versed in reading charts than I am, it was brought it to my attention that I have a Yod aspect.  After doing some Googling of the term and reading more about it later on, I can now understand why she seemed to quickly glance over the explanation.  Not the greatest of aspects.  The sources that I've found that talk about this all seem to pretty much just lay the groundwork:  what the angles are, the dissimilarities of the planets involved, and the "too fast, too slow, never balanced" energies that manifest as a result of it.  I have moon in Scorpio, and if this wasn't bad enough, the apex of this Yod is also in Scorpio.  I can't help but wonder if one is reinforcing, triggering, associating with the other in some way.  The most pressing question is:  what do the planets involved in this aspect say and what do I need to know to be able to effectively work with this?

I think I might be able to eventually get used to the idea that God is pointing at me, let's just hope that finger isn't loaded...

Button-pushed,

Rob

I am available for in depth readings by mail and phone; or in person, if you are in Barcelona. I am fluent in french, spanish and english. Contact me at  paloma@planetwaves.net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: