The Spiral Door: Annual Horoscope News
Front Page
Page Two Recent Offerings Weekly Magazine Horoscopes Subscribe! Feedback
Astrology Secrets Revealed
September 21, 2020, 11:41:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Astrology Questions & Answers Forum run!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

This space is a dialog with astrologers. You may submit your question to asr@planetwaves.net. By submitting a question, you agree to have the question, chart, and birth data published in Astrology Secrets Revealed, and in other projects of Planet Waves, Inc. We will not publish your contact information.

We get a lot of inquiries, so submitting a question does not guarantee an answer, but we’ll surely do our best to respond. You agree to take full responsibility for what you read on these pages, and for any information we may provide in an answer. Astrology in this format is a form of personally applicable mythical fiction. Answers are not astrological counseling or consulting, they are merely the opinion of an astrologer.

Some of the astrologers here do give personal readings, and you can find out more here.
When you submit a question, please write out your birth date (such as August 31, 2006) and remember the time and place of your birth. If you are a member of this forum, you may submit your query, or a comment, by private message to an astrologer. Participants in this forum also agree to abide by the Planet Waves Terms of Service, located here.

Astrologers who respond are listed here.

This forum is sponsored by your subscriptions to Planet Waves Weekly. To learn more, please visit this link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching Sagittarian in Ireland  (Read 1420 times)
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 14, 2006, 08:39:43 AM »

Dear Deirdre,

Currently, my 27 degree Sagittarian Sun, conjunct midheaven, conjunct GC, have Pluto dancing with me pretty intensely. Every astrologer I read (Francis, Cainer, Brezsny and a couple of personal friends) says there are lots of opportunities. I'm in Ireland. I just came for a week of class here and decided to stay a few days or longer... if I find or create work. I consider Boulder, Colorado home.

That's a lot of power all together in one place and I can't quite see what to DO with it! Or in what country.

I'm basically jobless, homeless and carless, although I'm pretty sure I can get all of those things together fairly easily if only I could see more clearly. So much more to talk about here. I'll stop here.

Thanks!
Stacy Clark

Natal Chart
http://planetwaves.net/chart.php?c=Stacyx
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 03:34:29 PM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
Contact me at deirdre@planetwaves.net
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 04:22:41 PM »

Dear Stacy,

How is your trip in Ireland. I think I know that feeling, being in a a foreign country and having a lot of energy but not really knowing the troops and feeling full of potential. It seems like some layers are integrating.

So here you are with so much enthusiam and good will chomping at the bit and raring to go. But where. I got dizzy thinking of all the seminars and programs and classes and courses. I felt the presses running, messages being broadcast, people being healed, exotic workshops completed and I wasnt getting a sense of your peace.

Finally I found it, there in your 12th house, Chiron. And that reminds me to tell you that you have everything inside of you that you need. Your body, mind, soul and subconcious mind are your sanctuary. You have the answers in you but first you need your peace.

I was imagining you meditating. Or sitting very calm without internet or suggestions and feeling your own body, like for 3 days. You know those kinds of retreats where people dont talk? Like that. I just say this because the energy I was getting was like wheels spinning. I kept imagining for you a room which was round and all gaudy stain glass and a large fireplace in the middle that you could sit at and feel your warm roaring Sagittarian spirit in the quiet. I thought that this room would be beautiful for you in the day with color casts of light coming in and in the night from the outside it would glow like a jewel to the heavens.

My impression is it wasnt all that quiet at home before you left, so there may be some feeling also of getting away from something, which is one aspect of traveling. Maybe thats what's making the wheels spin, that you have come to Ireland thinking Travel = Looking For. But I think an equal part of the trip is being Away From something. And mybe this Looking For is looking for your sanctuary that is in you. Maybe you came to Ireland for the landscape, the energy, perhaps connection with ancestors relatives and spirit. Perhaps you also came for rest. Are you finding your quiet?

With Chiron in Aquarius in the 12th and with all your Jupitarian energy you could really have fun rallying masses and masses to a yoga retreat, or filling all of Central Park with millions of mediators or organizing huge massive gigantic workshops on the Ganges. You leading the masses and you channeling them finding spirt and their next steps. This is the whole meditation going on in just your own private sanctuary you leading your inner masses as a collective to the next step.

If you have 3 days to do something like this, would you do it?

Peace and Love, Stacy,

from Deirdre

Want a personal reading?
Contact me at deirdre@planetwaves.net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: