The Spiral Door: Annual Horoscope News
Front Page
Page Two Recent Offerings Weekly Magazine Horoscopes Subscribe! Feedback
Astrology Secrets Revealed
October 24, 2021, 06:10:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Astrology Questions & Answers Forum run!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

This space is a dialog with astrologers. You may submit your question to asr@planetwaves.net. By submitting a question, you agree to have the question, chart, and birth data published in Astrology Secrets Revealed, and in other projects of Planet Waves, Inc. We will not publish your contact information.

We get a lot of inquiries, so submitting a question does not guarantee an answer, but we’ll surely do our best to respond. You agree to take full responsibility for what you read on these pages, and for any information we may provide in an answer. Astrology in this format is a form of personally applicable mythical fiction. Answers are not astrological counseling or consulting, they are merely the opinion of an astrologer.

Some of the astrologers here do give personal readings, and you can find out more here.
When you submit a question, please write out your birth date (such as August 31, 2006) and remember the time and place of your birth. If you are a member of this forum, you may submit your query, or a comment, by private message to an astrologer. Participants in this forum also agree to abide by the Planet Waves Terms of Service, located here.

Astrologers who respond are listed here.

This forum is sponsored by your subscriptions to Planet Waves Weekly. To learn more, please visit this link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for a Creative Project  (Read 2447 times)
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 13, 2006, 06:37:30 AM »

Hi,

I'm hoping someone here might have something to say regarding the Venus - Mars - Sun conjunction that is about to take place around the 23rd of this month. My wondering is about how often this happens and
what kind of a cycle would this be initiating, and how to address that in my life? My interest in this is not only personal, I am wanting to understand the implications of this on the collective level as well.

Blessings,
Ron

Want a personal reading?
Contact me at deirdre@planetwaves.net
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 06:53:55 AM »

Dear Ron,

Sun, Venus and Mars
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 05:01:14 AM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 08:20:28 PM »

This message came in from another reader on October 14, 2006

Dear Deirdre

How will the exciting aspects that occur 23-27 October be affected by
Mercury being retrograde?

Karen

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 08:33:03 PM »

Dear Karen,

What's funny about both charts, the one from June 20 1968 and the one from October 25, 2006, is that both involve a Mercury retrograde. But in this month's case, Mercury is three days before going stationary, so it's coming to its grinding halt in Scorpio.

I think for us during the Sun Venus Mars conjunction, it's wise to be working on a creative project where the sketches have been lying around our houses for a while. We'll be thinking it will go one way and it will go another way and provide introspection about the lonliness and alienation coming from Saturn and Chiron. That often seems to make art really beautiful, doesn't it.

What will you be working on, do you know?

Thanks,
Deirdre
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 08:42:44 PM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 11:04:03 AM »

We have posted Francine's comment here because of its astrology relevence. Francine is making connections in the patterns in the new moons of autumn. She refers to some of the same astrology, the Venus MarsSun conjunction and she takes this astrology a few months further.

Hey ASR crew!

When I realized that the new moons for September through December all happen to be in the last degrees of the sign, I did a little research to see if anything else was going on.  Well, it seems there is.

Here are the patterns and a few other things I noticed:

* All occur in the last degrees of the sign: Sept. at 29 degrees and Oct./Nov./Dec. at 28 degrees.

* The first new moon (solar eclipse) occured the day before the Autumn Equinox and the last new moon will occur the day before the Winter Soltice.

* All occur between the 20th (Nov.& Dec.) and the 22nd (Sept.& Oct.) of the month, depending upon the time zone.

*The moon changes signs the same day as the new moon.

*The sun changes signs 1 to 3 days after the new moon.

*In Oct. & Nov. a feminine and masculine planet move into the same sign 1 to 3 days before/after the new moon.  In Oct. Venus and Mars move into Scorpio.  In Nov. Venus and Jupiter move into Sagittarius.  Two things are interesting.  One is that in Oct. the masculine planet leads and in Nov. the feminine planet leads (a balancing of power between the two energies?).  The second, these two months are associated with the houses/signs governing relationships/partnerships and sex/contracts. 

*Nov. has two planets stationing direct.  One 3 days prior and 1 the same day as the new moon.  The personal planet of communications/ideas and the generational planet of surprises/rebellion.

* The most activity occurs during the high point of the season, Nov., with 2 planets stationing direct, the sun, moon, and 2 planets changing signs.  Also, Venus and Jupiter are conjunct the sun and new moon.

*There are also conjunctions to the sun and new moon in Oct. and Dec.  In Oct., Venus and Mars.  In Dec., Pluto and the Galatic Core.

Makes you go hhhhhmmmmmmm.

What do you make of all this?  Or, am I just spinning my wheels?

Many thanks,
Francine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the details (all times are EDT)

Sept. 22

New moon, 29 degrees Virgo, 7:45AM
Moon moves into Libra, 9:06AM
Sun moves into Libra, 9/23 (Autumn Equinox)

Oct. 22

New Moon, 28 degrees Libra, 1:14AM
Conjunction - Venus (27 degrees), Moon and Sun (28 degrees), Mars (29 degrees)
Moon moves into Scorpio, 3:45AM
Sun moves into Scorpio, 10/23
Mars moves into Scorpio, 10/23
Venus moves into Scorpio, 10/24

Nov. 20

New Moon, 28 degrees Scorpio, 5:18PM
Conjunction - Sun and moon (28 degrees), Jupiter (29 degrees), Venus (4 degrees Sagittarius)
Moon moves into Sagittarius, 7:25PM
Mecury stations direct, 11/17
Venus moves into Sagittarius, 11/17
Uranus stations direct, 11/20
Sun moves into Sagittarius, 11/22
Jupiter moves into Sagittarius, 11/23

Dec. 20

New Moon, 28 degrees Sagittarius, 9:01AM
Conjunction - Pluto and Galactic Core (26 degrees), Sun and moon (28 degrees)
Moon moves into Capricorn, 11:39AM
Sun moves into Capricorn, 12/21 (Winter Soltice)

Want a personal reading?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: