The Spiral Door: Annual Horoscope News
Front Page
Page Two Recent Offerings Weekly Magazine Horoscopes Subscribe! Feedback
Astrology Secrets Revealed
September 24, 2021, 04:53:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Astrology Questions & Answers Forum run!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

This space is a dialog with astrologers. You may submit your question to asr@planetwaves.net. By submitting a question, you agree to have the question, chart, and birth data published in Astrology Secrets Revealed, and in other projects of Planet Waves, Inc. We will not publish your contact information.

We get a lot of inquiries, so submitting a question does not guarantee an answer, but we’ll surely do our best to respond. You agree to take full responsibility for what you read on these pages, and for any information we may provide in an answer. Astrology in this format is a form of personally applicable mythical fiction. Answers are not astrological counseling or consulting, they are merely the opinion of an astrologer.

Some of the astrologers here do give personal readings, and you can find out more here.
When you submit a question, please write out your birth date (such as August 31, 2006) and remember the time and place of your birth. If you are a member of this forum, you may submit your query, or a comment, by private message to an astrologer. Participants in this forum also agree to abide by the Planet Waves Terms of Service, located here.

Astrologers who respond are listed here.

This forum is sponsored by your subscriptions to Planet Waves Weekly. To learn more, please visit this link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking the 8th House in Our Hands  (Read 2121 times)
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 20, 2006, 10:15:22 AM »

Hi all....

My husband, Dale, has a birthday next week....we just did his Solar Return chart for the year and both of us are somewhat dismayed by the number of planets in Scorpio and his 8th House.  He is currently in Grad School and not working, neither of us is sick, and the relationship is very solid....yet the SR chart seems to indicate major health issues, even loss.  Short of taking a trip to some place rather distant to move the houses, which is'nt an option, does it appear that we are in for a difficult year?  The Planet Waves astrologers are usually so optimistic and wonderful at "re-framing" and we are both needing some insight into this. 

We had been looking forward to the coming year, with the birth of his grand son, his graduation from school at the end of 2007, and we are hoping many new career options.  Now it seems a bit frightening.  All insight will be appreciated.  Thank you.
Patty

Dale's natal chart
http://planetwaves.net/chart.php?c=dale

Dale's solar return
http://planetwaves.net/chart.php?c=dales_solar_return

Want a personal reading?
Contact me at deirdre@planetwaves.net
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 10:51:23 AM »

Dear Patty,

I almost wanted to put this email under the thread, Time for a Creative Project, because the moment of Dale

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 06:55:45 AM »

Hi Deirdre and thank you.....I think that my husband and I were not seeing the forest for the trees, so to speak. 

Interestingly, we both love the 8th House.  Dale is a double Scorpio and I have my Moon, Jupiter and Chiron in Scorpio in my 8th House.  We met three years ago in May during a Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio.  It was one of those "magical" encounters full of love/lust/fatedness.....made all the more interesting since we weren't kids any more. We are both very intuitive, creative, passionate, spiritual people and those are qualities that seem to feed our relationship.  We both love exploring astrology and it was one of the things that helped form our initial bond.   

Dale is an artist and musician (an old rocker) and he actually changed the name of his band to 8th House two years ago.  He is studying Multimedia Communication and hopes to open a full service recording/design studio after he finishes classes.....so the Sun, Venus, Mars conjunction in his 8th house for the coming year suddenly makes a lot of sense and doesn't look quite so ominous. 

The pending birth of his grand son certainly fits the 8th house theme as does a brother who is very ill with cancer.  So, maybe we need to continue our celebration of all this 8th house energy instead of feeling so pessimistic.

Any additional thoughts or insights would be very welcome.....you and the other Plant Waves astrologers are exceptional at what you do.....you have brought a lot of fun, much knowledge, and food for thought into my life over the past couple of years.

Patty

Want a personal reading?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: