The Spiral Door: Annual Horoscope News
Front Page
Page Two Recent Offerings Weekly Magazine Horoscopes Subscribe! Feedback
Astrology Secrets Revealed
September 24, 2021, 04:39:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Astrology Questions & Answers Forum run!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

This space is a dialog with astrologers. You may submit your question to asr@planetwaves.net. By submitting a question, you agree to have the question, chart, and birth data published in Astrology Secrets Revealed, and in other projects of Planet Waves, Inc. We will not publish your contact information.

We get a lot of inquiries, so submitting a question does not guarantee an answer, but we’ll surely do our best to respond. You agree to take full responsibility for what you read on these pages, and for any information we may provide in an answer. Astrology in this format is a form of personally applicable mythical fiction. Answers are not astrological counseling or consulting, they are merely the opinion of an astrologer.

Some of the astrologers here do give personal readings, and you can find out more here.
When you submit a question, please write out your birth date (such as August 31, 2006) and remember the time and place of your birth. If you are a member of this forum, you may submit your query, or a comment, by private message to an astrologer. Participants in this forum also agree to abide by the Planet Waves Terms of Service, located here.

Astrologers who respond are listed here.

This forum is sponsored by your subscriptions to Planet Waves Weekly. To learn more, please visit this link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to do Saturn  (Read 2256 times)
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: March 17, 2007, 04:52:24 PM »

Hi everyone and thanks for this great opportunity,

I have a question about Saturn - Neptune transits.  I have read much about

Want a personal reading?
Contact me at deirdre@planetwaves.net
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 05:05:59 PM »

Dear Kristina,

You sent in your birthday but forgot to provide us with the location. We get responses from all over the world, so it is hard to guess.

Regarding Saturn, just for starters before I see your chart, it is a lot about growing up and being your own parent.

Looking forward to your birth location,

Deirdre

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 12:29:16 PM »

Hi Deirdre,

It
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 08:04:56 PM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 10:03:53 AM »

Dear Kristina,

I can see why you are interested in Saturn. Yours on an angle, the Nadir, the cusp of your 4th house, and especially during the Saturn - Neptune opposition, is busy separating Real Estate from Fake Estate, creating stability in your life, strengthening insecurities and giving form to creativity. No swamp land for you!

As an exercise I picture a Shaker environment (very real, right?) with pegs on the walls for hanging up everything, including the furniture. You can take out a well-crafted broom and sweep extraneous, dust clouds carefully into a little wooden box. This is Neptune, contained by Saturn, for compost in the 8th house, that's where your Saturn is transiting now.

Something about the floor, stable and cleared, wooden and natural, this is your foundation. This is the command center from which you can make sharp, executive life decisions in a space which is clearly defined as yours. This is you claiming your space. Whether it really is Shaker or not doesn't matter of course, but that you love the simplicity of your security base in the complexity of life, this is important.

We have an exact aspect of Saturn opposing Neptune on June 25, 2007. The truth continues to come out. Saturn is transiting through your 8th house; Neptune through the second. Transiting Saturn is sextiling your natal Mars, (the dispositor of your natal Saturn in Aries) and Saturn is also sextiling your natal Venus. In your natal chart Venus is trine Mars -- creativity!. One possibility I see is your creativity channeled into a form, like a book about family tradition and legacy. Your Mars in Libra is very social and Venus in Gemini very verbal. They are working to create a form whether from interviews or creative writing or compiling or being the self-appointed family historian.

I know this is getting specific, but what I am doing is opening up a brainstorm channel. You asked about pushing through fear or personal boundaries and limitations. Mostly my answer is to claim your space, claim your foundation, work with the talents in your natal chart, in this case I chose your creativity, and use the timing, in this case Saturn sextiling Mars and Venus and give form to your creativity.

And regarding the little wooden box filled with a dust cloud, the idea here is to take the confusing pieces which might be how you earn your money, and let Saturn make them efficient in the eight house.

Does this sound real to you?
Yours under today's Capricorn Moon,

Deirdre
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:26:24 AM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 09:22:43 PM »

Hello Deirdre,

Well, well, well...what can I say?  Except Wow.  Creating stability has been a huge and ongoing challenge for me over these few years.  It has been impossible for me to do things the way I have always done them.  Trust me, I've tried:)  But, it's almost felt as if when I was on my well trodden path, that a big hand comes along and places it's palm directly on my forehead and I can almost hear a voice laughingly say "Now, now...just exactly where do you think you're going".  So my feet are still moving, trying to go, but the palm is just not allowing movement until I go another way.

First, when I read 'Shaker environment' in your reply, I think my jaw actually dropped.  That is such a perfect description of what I want when I'm home...simple, clean, straightforward, natural.  It has been as if everything non-essential has needed to go whether by my choice or circumstance.

Also, a book and family history...well, for goodness sake, that is EXACTLY what I have been doing...compiling, researching and writing.  Not as a geneological project such as who descended from whom, but a history of behavior patterns.  I had always wanted to write, was always told I should and of course, like many people, the distractions of life proved to be just the thing I needed to avoid doing exactly what I knew I should be doing.

A brief explanation...

I have been a single, divorced, working mother for over 16 years.  I have 2 wonderful teenage boys.  I had devoted myself to raising these young men with fun, and adventure, to try and show them through my actions, how to be a person of integrity and compassion.  I had always had great luck with jobs and financially we never did without.  Although, looking back, I must say that much of my life was a kind of 'seat of the pants' life.  We moved quite a bit, which I always enjoyed.  However, I now see that this was my way of running away.  Problems would arise, I would just move...the grass is always greener:)  However, over these last few years I have been unable to move, for financial reasons, and unwilling to move, so they can finish school here, have some consistency with friends etc...have a home base to remember.

As far as my own family situation goes, my parents divorced when I was 13 and my father whom I dearly loved was ostracized by my mother and my siblings.  Our family had a very 'clanish' feel to it.  Recently, however, my siblings all married and had children but, much later in life than I did and so we are quite out of sync with each other. 

Over the last few years I have a experienced unprecedented financial and employment challenges along with much sickness and death with family and friends.  However, I say with complete honesty, that everything that has happened has been a true blessing ( it didn't always feel that way though...desperation would definitely be a good word to describe many moments ).

Back to the book:)  Although, I am in the process of getting the boys into college and continuing my search for a better job, and as a result time is still not in abundance, I am writing a book about children, parents and divorce.  Focused mainly on the court system and government that says it is on the side of the family...the children and yet how it makes a tremendous amount of money from families and parents in turmoil and how statistically, the family has changed and therefore the country (and in my opinion, not for the better).

So I think that palm on my forhead has definitely been doing me a favor...

And I will tell you this, I'd like to kiss that nice, sturdy, wooden, freshly swept floor sometimes:)  And that little wooden box is another perfect piece...so amazingly connected.

Thank you so much Deirdre!  Your words truly touched me and made me laugh a bit (at myself, of course)

Kris

Want a personal reading?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: