The Spiral Door: Annual Horoscope News
Front Page
Page Two Recent Offerings Weekly Magazine Horoscopes Subscribe! Feedback
Astrology Secrets Revealed
October 24, 2021, 04:57:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Astrology Questions & Answers Forum run!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

This space is a dialog with astrologers. You may submit your question to asr@planetwaves.net. By submitting a question, you agree to have the question, chart, and birth data published in Astrology Secrets Revealed, and in other projects of Planet Waves, Inc. We will not publish your contact information.

We get a lot of inquiries, so submitting a question does not guarantee an answer, but we’ll surely do our best to respond. You agree to take full responsibility for what you read on these pages, and for any information we may provide in an answer. Astrology in this format is a form of personally applicable mythical fiction. Answers are not astrological counseling or consulting, they are merely the opinion of an astrologer.

Some of the astrologers here do give personal readings, and you can find out more here.
When you submit a question, please write out your birth date (such as August 31, 2006) and remember the time and place of your birth. If you are a member of this forum, you may submit your query, or a comment, by private message to an astrologer. Participants in this forum also agree to abide by the Planet Waves Terms of Service, located here.

Astrologers who respond are listed here.

This forum is sponsored by your subscriptions to Planet Waves Weekly. To learn more, please visit this link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Letting Pluto Support You  (Read 1927 times)
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 06, 2007, 06:02:55 AM »

Hello Deirdre at Planet Waves ! !

I want to tell you that on Saturday, April 21, I had a car accident.

I am a 28 degrees pisces rising and we had recently an eclipse at the same degree in pisces.

Also last month I had a terrible and sour argument with my best friend and business partner and we broke our relationship for good. (by the way, she is a virgo).
Are there more things to come?

Your reply will be greatly appreciated,

Adolfo,
A concerned Cancer.
http://planetwaves.net/chart.php?c=Adolfo

Dear Adolfo,

You must be really shaken up from the car accident, feeling the shock to your core. My sense is that this shock is a greater initiation aligning you with a greater purpose. I am sorry about the break up with the best friend / business partner. OUCH! I would say, go with the flow and imagine what comes next without that business partner, as painful as that is. Eventually it will make sense why with that person, perhaps you could not align your self with your greater truth, can that be?

I see 28, 29 and 0 degrees accentuated in your chart. Pluto is preparing to change signs, it is now at 29 and will go into Capricorn during 2008, activating receptive points in your chart. You may feel shaken up, but actually I think when the shock wears off, you will feel a sense of strength, and have more awareness of your power than ever. This is time at the cusp of change, not the end of the world.

The Sun was at 29
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 06:23:15 AM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
Contact me at deirdre@planetwaves.net
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 04:05:16 AM »

Hello Deidre !

Thank you for taking a moment of your valueable time to respond to my inquiry.

Your response is very inspiring and it made me not only think but actually meditate about the best way to respond to your questions.

To begin, as far as I can remember the accident took place April 21, between 12:30 to 1:00 p.m in the afternoon. I got rear-ended by a big Suburban and for some unknown reason I did not take my big truck and decided to take my small classic car, a 1980 Camaro (which has now been totaled).

That Saturday morning I was on my way to see a property for a client (I am a Real Estate agent here in Los Angeles, California) before leaving the house, I was telling my Mom and Dad what I had read in a magazine one day before and this is regarding an American writer that quoted "April is always the cruelest month".

And guess what?  I had the unfortunate opportunity to experience it myself first hand for free.... no charge.

When I felt the impact in the accident, all I could see, hear and feel is the shattering of broken glass, the rubbing of metal with metal and an ETERNAL uncontrollable trip of my car going non-stop. I was begging for my car to stop, stop and stop but no response. Finally my car came to a stop and I remember ending up all the way in the back of the passenger seat. I came out of the car walking. 

Then I lay down. I could not keep my balance. People carried me far from the car.

Now, I think I met a lot of people through the accident, mostly people who were helping me at the moment, but I remember an elderly couple who told me that it was not my fault, that I did not provoke the accident and that the SUV was to blame.

Also, I remember two paramedics asking me: "Are you O.K Sir? I told them that I had a big pain in the back of my head and my rib cage. They proceeded to put a neck collar on me to immobilize my head and neck, took my blood pressure, give me IV injection and then I was taking to an ambulance in route to the hospital.

What amazed me the most is to have seen all the wonderful and lovely people around me trying to help me, caring for me, trying to make me feel comfortable to say the least. I had never had a car accident in my life and this is something that will stay in my mind forever. How can I thank them? God knows.
As far as the people who hit me, I never knew about their fate any more.

Is there something I have been resisting?
Perhaps.

I want to get married and have at least a child but the fear of facing divorce is preventing me from that.

What have I felt is my life purpose?
Last year I made a trip to Mexico and in that trip besides the fun and good times that I had, I saw the poverty that many, many Mexican children endure. There have been times that I say to myself if I do not have any children, I will definitely make a commitment to do something for Mexican children as soon as posible. This would lift my soul and spirit.

What is preventing me to do it ?
Lack of monetary resources. I have money but I know that I do not have enough to make this commitment soon this year.

As to my friend and business partner, I can tell you that we met at work three years ago. She introduced me to her boyfriend, a great and wonderful guy and the three of us became great friends. She finally invited me to her wedding last year and they are living a wonderful life. Unfortunally our friendship ended Last March, on 13 of March to be exact. Despite that bitter moment, I said a prayer for her and her husband and wish them the best in any new endeavours.

Thank you very much again Deirdre.

My sincere and deepest Blessings......

Adolfo.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 05:13:55 AM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 04:31:51 AM »

Dear Adolfo,

I am so glad you survived the car accident. This is a miracle, isn't it.

In your letter, you stated some wishes and here I word them how I understand them:

1. To close up your marriage and move on.

2. To find a new partner who wants to have children.

3. To help poor children in Mexico, the same way the people gathered around you and helped you right after the accident.

It seems like you feel money is stopping you. I definitly know how that feels. From the three wishes above, my impression is that the easiest to begin is the third one, because you can start researching organizations that help children in Mexico. This may be the school system, hospitals or a larger organization like Unicef.http://www.unicef.org/mexico/spanish/index.html Write to several organizations and see who is receptive to you, who hears you. You may start being able to help from your home in Los Angelos. Or you may find a school in L.A. which is affiliated with a school in Mexico, like a sister school. Instead of having to drive to a property to earn money to help children, maybe you can just start now from home.

You may want to begin this as an evening project, after your day job. I think you may find this satisfies a deep desire in you. With Pluto in the 10th house you have the ear of powerful people at the top of organizations, especially when you do not do this for your own ego, (which clearly you do not) but to help people less fortunate than you. I think this will bring a new kind of flow in your life, and increase and broaden your community. Maybe by working on Wish No. 3, you may find some inspiration for Wishes No. 1 & 2!

I am still wondering, are you interested in cooking?

Yours sincerely,

Deirdre

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 12:47:18 PM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: