The Spiral Door: Annual Horoscope News
Front Page
Page Two Recent Offerings Weekly Magazine Horoscopes Subscribe! Feedback
Astrology Secrets Revealed
October 29, 2020, 06:24:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Astrology Questions & Answers Forum run!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

This space is a dialog with astrologers. You may submit your question to asr@planetwaves.net. By submitting a question, you agree to have the question, chart, and birth data published in Astrology Secrets Revealed, and in other projects of Planet Waves, Inc. We will not publish your contact information.

We get a lot of inquiries, so submitting a question does not guarantee an answer, but we’ll surely do our best to respond. You agree to take full responsibility for what you read on these pages, and for any information we may provide in an answer. Astrology in this format is a form of personally applicable mythical fiction. Answers are not astrological counseling or consulting, they are merely the opinion of an astrologer.

Some of the astrologers here do give personal readings, and you can find out more here.
When you submit a question, please write out your birth date (such as August 31, 2006) and remember the time and place of your birth. If you are a member of this forum, you may submit your query, or a comment, by private message to an astrologer. Participants in this forum also agree to abide by the Planet Waves Terms of Service, located here.

Astrologers who respond are listed here.

This forum is sponsored by your subscriptions to Planet Waves Weekly. To learn more, please visit this link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ahead of her Transits  (Read 2595 times)
Eric Francis
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« on: September 02, 2006, 08:08:00 AM »

Hi there!

Sometimes, no...more than sometimes I have noticed that I 'am ahead of' the influences of the planets. When I am reading forecasts it sometimes feels as if I am looking back (always good to do I think and it is something I like to do). I wonder if this has something to do with my birth-time (which I have checked btw by asking my father, but you never know). Or has it something to do with myself? People have said to me that I have this ability to have contact with vibes/feelings of other people (don't know how to translate the dutch word for it: heldervoelend). Don't know if that is true, but I do know that I feel a lot and in that way I perhaps more easily have contact with my intu
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 08:37:20 AM »

Dear Heleen,

I know what you mean about wondering if the clocks are synchronized. Would you want to share your birth data with us? I'd like to take a look at your chart and see how your astrology works. Also helpful would be an example of an event and a transit which you feel happened late.

Write back soon! or later!

Deirdre

Want a personal reading?
Contact me at deirdre@planetwaves.net
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 02:17:52 AM »

Hi Deidre and the ASR team,

So nice you want to give this one a try!

I am born in (a small town very near to) 's-Hertogenbosch in the Netherlands, at the 16th of May 1956, 3.40 pm.

The feeling today that brought me to write this was the Venus conjunct Pluto transit I read about at Astrodienst for Saturday and Sunday. I felt that one (deep urges, almost obsessive trying to contact the one I love and manipulative thoughts and I have to admit a bit of action too) on Thursday and Friday. I know that is not that much out of 'touch' but it reminded me of weekly spoken forecasts from Jonathan Cainer where I found myself more than a couple of times more reflecting than foreward looking. He doesn't always tell what influences it were that brought him to his forecast, so I don't know if there is a particular planet or planets on which I easily react. And I thought of making some kind of a list...but haven't done that yet.

Also, sometimes, I hear of something that has happened and that I know from somewhere deep inside that there is more to happen, or I sense it is not true. And with several people I know who became severely ill I knew if they would survive or not. And as I heard about a couple that broke up I felt they would be together again after some time in a far better way. It is a very quiet spot somewhere in my body that gives me those feelings and it is not so very specific but it has a mysterious sense of certainty in it. I have lots of small examples of this sensitivity and I like it, but although I feel these feelings are correct I don't always believe them, or better said: I don't always rely on myself in this case.

I am very much looking forward to your view,
big hug
Heleen

http://planetwaves.net/chart.php?c=Heleen
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 02:28:59 AM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 08:17:10 AM »

Dear Heleen,

What I am getting about you is your laser sharp awareness of each present moment you are in. It seems to me, though, you are questioning your ability to be aware and using transits to prove something is not right. Databanks of transits can be seductive and interesting, but they can be distracting and sometimes even devastating if you catch the wrong one on the wrong day. Trusting our lives, or writing our own transits might make us happier.

I think with a natal Mercury in Gemini retrograde in the 9th house, you pick up a lot of information from a lot of different dimensions. Add in the conjunct South Node, and you may experience a reflex which tells you not to trust. Why that is, is connected with the way, way past. Remember this is a just reflex hooked in from the south node of the Moon bringing up karmic information for you. At the moment it seems to be saying, "I am right and I have a hard time believing myself; I am alone being right." My sense is you'd love to share your stories everyday and be seen and heard and peaceful in your knowing.

Addressing your South Node further, and just remebering that the Nodes are two points in space created by the path of the moon crossing the ecliptic, lets slide over to your Moon at 17

Want a personal reading?
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 08:29:55 PM »

This is Heleen's response. She actually responded twice (Mercury in Gemini) and this is the edited fusion of both.

Thank you so very much for your answer!! It is so precisely giving me a encouraging kind of feed-back, I am very very grateful. Big kiss from a very warm space in my heart.

I recognize I guess the whole lot and I think I am indeed doing what 'the planets have set up' for me. This is truly wonderful...  Writing -- especially in another language -- structures my thoughts. The writing takes care of my thoughts in a way so I no longer need to jump puddles....  Writing calms my mind...

I am working on a creative project (besides the job I do for a living, consultant for personel). Together with a dear friend (I have created a musical kind of theatreform, about attitude, transparency, colors of everyone's personality etc. We initiated it, wrote it and now direct it. In fact we manage a group of 50 people (including wardrobe and decor). Very challenging, but so rewarding and inspiring! I really love it when I am able to see this joyous wonder within people about their own talents and the limits they can resolve in some very spiritual ways in fact. So you see, your reply was so right to the point!
I
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 08:33:09 PM by deirdre » Logged

Want a personal reading?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: