The Spiral Door: Annual Horoscope News
Front Page
Page Two Recent Offerings Weekly Magazine Horoscopes Subscribe! Feedback
Astrology Secrets Revealed
May 09, 2021, 07:00:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Astrology Questions & Answers Forum run!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

This space is a dialog with astrologers. You may submit your question to asr@planetwaves.net. By submitting a question, you agree to have the question, chart, and birth data published in Astrology Secrets Revealed, and in other projects of Planet Waves, Inc. We will not publish your contact information.

We get a lot of inquiries, so submitting a question does not guarantee an answer, but we’ll surely do our best to respond. You agree to take full responsibility for what you read on these pages, and for any information we may provide in an answer. Astrology in this format is a form of personally applicable mythical fiction. Answers are not astrological counseling or consulting, they are merely the opinion of an astrologer.

Some of the astrologers here do give personal readings, and you can find out more here.
When you submit a question, please write out your birth date (such as August 31, 2006) and remember the time and place of your birth. If you are a member of this forum, you may submit your query, or a comment, by private message to an astrologer. Participants in this forum also agree to abide by the Planet Waves Terms of Service, located here.

Astrologers who respond are listed here.

This forum is sponsored by your subscriptions to Planet Waves Weekly. To learn more, please visit this link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ceres, Food and Animals  (Read 1994 times)
Eric Francis
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« on: September 08, 2006, 04:37:16 AM »

Hi everyone!

I have been enjoying the conversations - the honesty of those asking questions and the compassion and insight of those who respond. 

My question is about Ceres and my struggles with food through my whole life - starvation to overeating, allergies, and more.  Also I have had physical health issues - very mysterious things.  Fortunately I have a wonderful wholistic doc who is a great help.  Since I just recently (thanks to Eric) discovered Ceres is exactly on top of my south node, in a packed sixth house, I am looking at these things again. If you have insights, I would appreciate them. [Birth data hidden]. My path in life (like my chart, of course) is spiritual and also more than a bit dramatic. 

Right now I am writing a book about animals - their soul purposes, their lives and deaths, and our interactions with them.  Feels as if this book is writing me - and I have some fears: this is controversial, and maybe I will have to face criticism; I may need to travel - will I be healthy enough? 

Thanks for listening.
Jackie

http://planetwaves.net/chart.php?c=jackie_ceres
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 01:15:11 PM by Eric Francis » Logged
Eric Francis
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 01:23:07 PM »

Hi Jackie

I'm working on this one, but I have a question first. Would you please get back to me with some information about two different dates in your life.

1. Early 1996, and then late 1996

2. Fall 1989 through Sept, 1990.

Thanks!

e
deirdre
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 08:19:59 AM »

On October 9, 2006, Jackie responded to Eric's questions

Hi Eric!

In the time frame from August 1989 through September 1990, I was beginning to remember the sexual abuse I survived - age 3 or 4 until age 10.  Note - the abuser died in late 1988, and I began in Overeater Anonymous in January 1989.  In August, I went into a deep black hole of depression and also started working with a wonderful therapist.

Also during late 1989 and 1990, I was working with a group as a mediator and also teaching and writing about mediation and conflict resolution. Sometime near the end of that time, I was kicked out of the group. In September 1990, I also lost another job, managing the apartment building where I lived, and thus also lost my home.

By 1996, I was living in the country, sharing a house with another person.  We lived in a house on a friend's land - she lived in another building there.  I don't remember the timing of everything exactly. However, early in the year, my dog friend died.  She was very important to me - a "medicine dog" - and she taught me how to protect myself and still keep my heart open.  Also early in 1996, the landlady told my housemate: 1- she had to clean up her messes (they were huge) within three months, and 2- then they would negotiate a written lease.  Instead, my housemate decided to buy land and move, which took a year.  Late in the year I went through menopause very suddenly and harshly - couldn't sleep much at all, and couldn't digest food.  I became near suicidal from sleep deprivation until my doctor figured it out and put me on estrogen for a while.  That was the start of really cleaning up my diet - eliminating allergens, eating more veggies, and so on.  These days my eating is more balanced in every way than ever before.  Still . . . . Sometimes I have to really pay attention so that I eat enough to sustain myself and other times I cannot eat enough no matter how much I take in.

Since I wrote this, I did some past life work.  I came up with a past life in which I died of starvation, and another in which as an infant I was thrown overboard and drowned.   I did healing work to heal the life traumas of both lives while I was still within the past life regression.  Ever since then, clients and money have been rolling in.  I will say that I have frequently noticed an emotional connection in my life of money and food.  Makes sense to me, as sustenance nowadays means money more often than not. 

Thanks!
Jackie

Want a personal reading?
Contact me at deirdre@planetwaves.net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: